Sep 1, 2009

The Day Before Work

Ok, just finished the coffee. So usually how it works the day before is I stress in bed for about 5 minutes that I will forget to pack something. I can usually get rid of that idea pretty fast, cause so far I haven't forgot something. There really isn't that much to pack. A few uniform shirts, some undies and socks, a pair of jeans, etc...I digress.

Moving on, next is to make sure all the errands for the upcoming week are complete. Which reminds me to pick up my pants from the dry cleaners. I usually don't know where I am heading to until evening time, and even then I have woken up to find plans changed by morning. Im excited to start this work week, I get to share it with you.

How to enjoy this blog? Make a cup of coffee, one cream one sugar, and imagine yourself as a single 25 year old pilot trying to find himself, good friends, and a good cup of coffee no matter where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment