Sep 3, 2009

Finally hit the road. I recieved word first thing in the morning that I would be heading to New York. That changed 20 minutes later to Baltimore. Luckily I was able to have some coffee with the cousin. (L&H Confections - delicious cookies available at www.etsy.com). No flights scheduled so far. My airline flight, which this time was AirTran, was fun. The flight attendants were having a good time and I ended up getting a First Class seat. They didn't serve food but the big chairs are a life saver. Especially when you fly from one coast to the other. Now all I have left to do is trick my body into losing three hours so I can get some sleep. Time changes are probably the hardest part of being a pilot. Well goodnight, see you for coffee in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment